About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to improve the health of our society by providing easy access to evidence-based medicine in an environment that puts people first. Avi Medical is a company that runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices providing a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You’ll join a 2-year old company at the sweet spot of timing as we are on a high growth trajectory. With new medical staff (Medical Doctors and Nurses) joining on a monthly basis, you will professionalize the onboarding to Avi and the continuous education. Your role includes not only conceptual training set ups, own teaching and coordination with all Avi departments like Operations, Product and People, but also a lot of direct communication with our highly motivated medical new joiners. Here’s your chance to be part of a visionary journey and shape an industry from scratch through our most important asset: Our people..
- Define training curriculums for all Medical Doctors and Nurses to be best prepared to treat our Primary Care Patients
- Coordinate onboarding weeks, including trainings across the full breadth of Avi like Medical Operations & Processes, Product Features or People Topics
- Own and organize Continuous Education (Fortbildungen) our Doctors need in order to be fully certified for work and best educated to deliver the best medicine
- Communicate closely with our medical staff, understand their needs and address it into engaging trainings
- You hold a university degree - program/major agnostic
- You have 2+ years working experience in a German health care company; you worked with medical staff
- You are very well organized, able to manage different groups of (internal and external) stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills across junior and senior colleagues
- You enjoy and actively engage in exchange with medical staff
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We are looking forward to your application!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.