Munich, Berlin, Hamburg// Full-Time// Starting Asap
About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them with a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Our employees are our most important assets. As the Employee Services Lead your mission is to design and create a great employee experience, build out sustainable and scalable processes as well as ensuring that all our employees have everything they need from us as employer. You and your team will be the first point of contact for all employment matters including Payroll and Workplace Experience. This role is reporting directly into our Chief People Officer.
- First contact point for employees: You will lead our employee services practices ensuring all first touch points from employees with the People functions are helpful and positive. Together with your team you have the interest of the employee at heart. You will build effective and trusting relationships with the employee community.
- People Operations, Administration & Payroll: You will develop and launch new processes, standards and documentations to support compliance and ensure we are keeping track of all relevant employment matters. On top our salary payments are on time and accurate.
- Lead the team: Hire, lead, and develop the entire Employee Services Team. Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to the team.
- Hands-on support & onboarding: Next to your leadership role, you will be responsible to solve the most complex employee cases yourself. You will champion Employee Services as a core business practice throughout the company and build out a stellar onboarding experience.
- Workplace Experience: You ensure that our office spaces are places people love to spend time at, being able to be productive and socialize with their colleagues while Health & Safety are core for what we design and implement.
- Implement processes: Manage, analyze and implement process improvements, compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and to continuously improve employee experience.
- Own reporting and case management: Prepare weekly reports which give insights into current employee requests and translate insights into actionable initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years experience in end-to-end Employee Services, we look for people with relevant experience in hyper-growth tech companies. If you have on top experience within (digital) health care we are already excited about you.
- An excellent understanding of start-up dynamic, how to build out and document scalable processes and service mindset
- Strong & motivational people leader with ability to both lead people directly and indirectly
- Have a growth mentality and ability to adapt and lead in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to dive into new topics and employee needs quickly and independently, successful collaboration with a diverse employee base.
- Proven track record in People Operations, Payroll, including good understanding of german labor legislation
- Strong leadership skills, teamwork, interpersonal relations, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Full working proficiency in German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.