Munich or Berlin // Full-Time// Starting ASAP
Marketing Lead (f/m/d)
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalised and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You'll be joining Avi Medical, an early-stage healthcare startup, pioneering a new approach to general care. As we navigate our foundational phase, we seek team members ready to face the unique challenges and opportunities inherent to our ambitious journey. You will be the point person leading all of our marketing efforts. You'll be working with our Director of Brand & Experience Design and our small marketing team. Prove to us, you can deliver results on the ground and are incredibly resourceful, and it will be your team to shape moving forward.
- Strategic Planning & Execution: Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that effectively promotes Avi Medical to target audiences to attract new patients and retain the existing ones, leveraging both online and offline channels. Assess the performance of different channels and refine strategies based on insights and feedback.
- Online Marketing: Drive online traffic with expertise in SEO, paid search, and paid social campaigns. Analyze online campaign performance using analytical tools, optimizing as necessary.
- Offline Marketing & Partnerships: Execute impactful OOH campaigns to boost visibility within local communities. Build strategic partnerships with local entities, including doctors, pharmacies, physiotherapists, and other health-related businesses to cross-promote services and facilitate patient referrals.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves Attitude: Dive into various tasks, sometimes outside the traditional scope, embodying the proactive and adaptable spirit required in an early-stage startup environment.
- Pushing Boundaries: You have to endeavor where no one has in the healthcare marketing space and find opportunities that are way out of the box. Take big risks if they can yield big rewards.
- Collaboration & distribution: Collaborate with other departments and regional teams (practices), ensuring marketing initiatives align with overall company goals and processes.
- Budget Management: Oversee the marketing budget, ensuring optimal ROI while being resourceful within early-stage constraints.
- Reporting & Analytics: Regularly evaluate and report on marketing initiatives, translating data into actionable insights for continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Experiences
- A minimum of 4 years of professional marketing experience in high-growth startups
- Proven expertise in SEO, paid search, and paid social campaigns.
- Fluency in German is mandatory.
- A love for technology and an eagerness to take advantage of AI-powered tools to build an almost autonomous tech-enabled marketing engine.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative mindset geared towards unconventional problem-solving.
- Strong analytical acumen with a data-driven approach to decisions.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Gym: Membership in premium gyms throughout Germany
- Education Budget: €1.000/year that you can spend for your professional growth and development. E.g. for company organized language courses
- Working hours: Flexible - part or full time (depending on your role)
- Working locations: We are currently operating offices in Munich and Berlin and offer remote work opportunities (depending on your role)
- Vacation: 30 days paid vacation per year + 1 additional day off (your birthday)
- Food expense coverage: We are covering your food expenses for up to €50/month through our partner Hrmony
- Swapfiets: Bike leasing service that helps you to stay healthy
- Family: Financial support of €500 per child p.a. ("KITA" benefit)
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.