Avi Medical helps you with non-specific symptoms
Most people are familiar with non-specific symptoms such as dizziness or headaches. They are usually unpleasant, but disappear after a short time and are not dangerous. However, if these or other complaints last longer, you should not take them lightly. Although persistent complaints are often a burden in everyday life, they are often ignored for a long time. However, they can indicate numerous diseases which, if detected early enough, can often be treated well. In the case of unclear, long-lasting complaints that you cannot classify, you should therefore visit an Avi Medical practice. Our experienced doctors take your complaints seriously and will work with you to get to the bottom of the cause in order to ensure the best possible treatment.
What are non-specific symptoms?
Unclear, unspecific complaints refer to symptoms or physical limitations of varying severity which, at first glance, usually cannot be assigned to a clear disease because they can be associated with numerous diseases.
Some of the most common symptoms and possible causes are listed below:
- Abdominal pain, e.g. bladder infection, appendicitis, kidney problems, irritable bowel syndrome, stress.
- Headaches, e.g. sunstroke, visual disturbances, Lyme disease, asthma, hypoglycaemia, tension, migraine.
- Stomach and intestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhoea and constipation, e.g. in Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, food intolerance, food allergy, hyperthyroidism, depression, anxiety disorders, tumour diseases.
- Breathlessness and panic-like attacks in which breathing is greatly accelerated and deepened (hyperventilation), e.g. in the case of anxiety, allergies
- Fever, e.g. in the case of a cold, covid, flu, otitis media, meningitis
- Bladder problems such as a strong urge to urinate and painful urination, e.g. in the case of cystitis or diabetes.
- Circulatory disorders such as dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations and feelings of anxiety, e.g. in depression, anxiety disorders, menopause, heart problems.
- Exhaustion, fatigue, sleep and concentration disorders, e.g. hormonal complaints, depression
- Sensory disturbances such as itching, tingling and numbness, e.g. in carpal tunnel syndrome, herniated disc, circulatory disorders, malnutrition
- Hot flushes, sweating and feelings of cold, e.g. in menopausal symptoms, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Loss of libido, e.g. in mental illnesses, diabetes, osteoarthritis, stress
- Inner restlessness, e.g. with hyperthyroidism, high blood pressure, hypoglycaemia, migraine, PMS
- Mood swings, e.g. in thyroid disorders, depression, anxiety, stress, hormonal fluctuations, addictions
Treatment of non-specific symptoms in Avi Medical
Whether your symptoms are listed or not, our doctors take you seriously. In order to make an accurate diagnosis, they will perform all necessary tests. Depending on your complaint, this may include a blood sample, stool or urine samples, or ultrasound examinations. It also helps if you can describe as precisely as possible since when and at what intervals the complaints occur. Sometimes it also helps to make a note of this in advance. If our doctors do not find a clear cause, you will work with experienced specialists who can help you and thus ensure a lasting treatment.